Property-Commercial letting

Commercial Lettings

Portfolios may vary, but risks are consistent.

From sudden drops in rental income to security around empty properties and tenant liability, commercial property owners’ insurance offers essential cover for landlords of commercial and industrial property.

Protect your property from a range of eventualities including theft, fire and flood, as well as the impact these perils can have on your income.

We can work to find the right insurance for commercial landlords no matter what type of building you own and let out through a commercial tenancy.

Property-Estate agents

Estate Agents

With the complexities involved in every step of property sales, it’s logical that there should be specific insurance to protect those who deliver this service.

Specialist cover for property agents can include essentials for public facing premises, such as public liability and business interruption.

We can also offer specialist protection such as professional indemnity cover. We will review your current insurance, and offer advice and recommendations where we see fit.

Property-property owners

Property Owners

Arranging specialist property insurance is quick and easy.

These include commercial landlords’ insurance, alternative accommodation insurance, unoccupied property insurance, commercial buildings insurance and liability cover. We assess risks likely to affect your property, which may differ depending on how many properties you own and how they are used. Once we have determined the risks, we will work on a policy tailored to your specific needs with competitive rates, but with no compromise on cover.


Contact us

Can’t see your trade, contact us
there’s nothing we don’t insure